Pokemon Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Underground

A site where D/P/Pt trainers can come to trade and test their skills. This isn't a site for little PokeNerds and PokeFags. This is for the best of the best.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ALL NEW GYM LEADERS WILL RECEIVE 3 UNDERGROUND POINTS REDEEMABLE IN THE UNDERGROUND SHOP!!!
GO TO THE GIVEAWAY SECTION TO ENTER THE 8 UNDERGROUND POINT GIVEAWAY!!!

HEY EVERYONE!!!

Go down 
+2
reedfeath
aklishak22
6 posters
AuthorMessage
aklishak22
Master Trainer Lv1
Master Trainer Lv1
aklishak22

Underground Points : 24

HEY EVERYONE!!! Empty
PostSubject: HEY EVERYONE!!!   HEY EVERYONE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:21 pm

I know your probably tired of me asking but if we all did a number exchange it would be so SIMPLE to know when to be online if we can.... And to prove im no pussy and that im serious about this (865)385-8728... if you text me tell me your screen name so i can save it to your number.
Back to top Go down
reedfeath
Noob Trainer
Noob Trainer
reedfeath

Underground Points : 8

HEY EVERYONE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYONE!!!   HEY EVERYONE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:22 pm

ummm sorry i dont feel comfortable so you wanna battle
Back to top Go down
http://pokepals.net
aklishak22
Master Trainer Lv1
Master Trainer Lv1
aklishak22

HEY EVERYONE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYONE!!!   HEY EVERYONE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:27 pm

Well then you freakin come up with an idea... im tired of comin up with ideas that are perfect and someone always has a problem with them... Im sorry your so insecure that you cant let someone text you... heaven forbid you just block a number that annoys you like everyone else in the world.
Back to top Go down
reedfeath
Noob Trainer
Noob Trainer
reedfeath

HEY EVERYONE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYONE!!!   HEY EVERYONE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:34 pm

sorry i guess since i dont have a phone im not aloud on this site any more
Back to top Go down
aklishak22
Master Trainer Lv1
Master Trainer Lv1
aklishak22

HEY EVERYONE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYONE!!!   HEY EVERYONE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:37 pm

No. Your allowed... and you have a phone...dont lie, your bad at it... you just told me youd be uncomfortable giving it.
Back to top Go down
aklishak22
Master Trainer Lv1
Master Trainer Lv1
aklishak22

HEY EVERYONE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYONE!!!   HEY EVERYONE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:26 pm

Sorry, im just upset i cant get this site Active enough to do anything. But i didnt mean to make you feel bad.
Back to top Go down
reedfeath
Noob Trainer
Noob Trainer
reedfeath

HEY EVERYONE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYONE!!!   HEY EVERYONE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:53 am

home phone no cell phone so no texting
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

Underground Points : 7

HEY EVERYONE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYONE!!!   HEY EVERYONE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:39 pm

Why not share emails for instant messaging and such?
Back to top Go down
Stoyus
Noob Trainer
Noob Trainer
Stoyus

HEY EVERYONE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYONE!!!   HEY EVERYONE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:04 pm

I,m sorry but that is a good Idea.
Back to top Go down
Elite Trainer
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Elite Trainer

Underground Points : 5

HEY EVERYONE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYONE!!!   HEY EVERYONE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:08 pm

Lord Arceus wrote:
Why not share emails for instant messaging and such?

i would have to say this idea is WAY better than shareing cell phone numbers i'm sorry but not to be a jerk or anything but i really like the idea of shareing E-mail adresses better than cell phone #'s mines jdh924@gmail.com E-mail me whenever you need to get info to me...
Back to top Go down
http://elitepokemontrainers.yolasite.com/
ArcaniteChill
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1

HEY EVERYONE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYONE!!!   HEY EVERYONE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:10 am

I dont have a cell until im 16.
Back to top Go down
aklishak22
Master Trainer Lv1
Master Trainer Lv1
aklishak22

HEY EVERYONE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYONE!!!   HEY EVERYONE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:27 pm

ok forgive me...ive been through so ,uch recently and trying to keep up with this dang site on top of work and my failing health has got me edgy.. i apologize all.

Last edited by aklishak22 on Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elite Trainer
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Elite Trainer

Underground Points : 5

HEY EVERYONE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYONE!!!   HEY EVERYONE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:45 pm

aklishak22 wrote:
Kiss off elite... you dont like my ideas come up with your own... im done coming up with perfect ideas and having you and whoever else say they are bad ideas.

you know what o wait you don't ,me and most likely everyone else who has a cell phone are not gonna give their number to a forum where anyone can see and call thats how stalkers start i don't give my cell phone number to anyone i don't know sorry...just saying if we need to keep in contact we should do AIM or skype...not texting...
Back to top Go down
http://elitepokemontrainers.yolasite.com/
ArcaniteChill
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1

HEY EVERYONE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYONE!!!   HEY EVERYONE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:38 pm

Elite Trainer wrote:
aklishak22 wrote:
Kiss off elite... you dont like my ideas come up with your own... im done coming up with perfect ideas and having you and whoever else say they are bad ideas.

you know what o wait you don't ,me and most likely everyone else who has a cell phone are not gonna give their number to a forum where anyone can see and call thats how stalkers start i don't give my cell phone number to anyone i don't know sorry...just saying if we need to keep in contact we should do AIM or skype...not texting...
Dude,there are PM's for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HEY EVERYONE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYONE!!!   HEY EVERYONE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEY EVERYONE!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Underground :: Pokemon Platinum/Diamond/Pearl Lobby :: Pokemon Platinum/Diamond/Pearl Discussion-
Jump to: