Pokemon Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Underground

A site where D/P/Pt trainers can come to trade and test their skills. This isn't a site for little PokeNerds and PokeFags. This is for the best of the best.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ALL NEW GYM LEADERS WILL RECEIVE 3 UNDERGROUND POINTS REDEEMABLE IN THE UNDERGROUND SHOP!!!
GO TO THE GIVEAWAY SECTION TO ENTER THE 8 UNDERGROUND POINT GIVEAWAY!!!

Shadow Elite Challenge Thread;

Go down 
+2
pkmaster777
aklishak22
6 posters
AuthorMessage
aklishak22
Master Trainer Lv1
Master Trainer Lv1
aklishak22

Underground Points : 24

Shadow Elite Challenge Thread; Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Elite Challenge Thread;   Shadow Elite Challenge Thread; Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:35 pm

Any opposing clan members may challenge our team members now. The clan that gets the most wins for the whole week earns underground points... Members you may challenge:
1.aklishak22
2.Arcanitechill
3.Lord Arceus
4.ShadowTundra
5.pkmaster777
6.Stoyus
7.Acetrainer_Sarah(However she cant battle until shes on a week seeing as she is on inactive status)
Back to top Go down
pkmaster777
Noob Trainer
Noob Trainer

Underground Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Elite Challenge Thread;   Shadow Elite Challenge Thread; Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:45 pm

lets rock and roll
Back to top Go down
pokemon trader
Good Trainer Lv2
Good Trainer Lv2

Underground Points : 4

PostSubject: welll....   Shadow Elite Challenge Thread; Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:48 pm

you know i can use a little battling to cheer me up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.com/chat/pokemon/chat.shtml
ArcaniteChill
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1

Underground Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Elite Challenge Thread;   Shadow Elite Challenge Thread; Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:22 pm

well i have 3 pokemon that arnt too bad i guess,but im going to needs to upgrade.

If someone on our team gives me a ditto ill give them a charmander (as soon as the egg hatches) or if you want you may have a torchick

Oh and i need help EV training,i need to know a somewhat helpfull way to get Pokerus.
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

Underground Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Elite Challenge Thread;   Shadow Elite Challenge Thread; Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:03 pm

ArcaniteChill wrote:
well i have 3 pokemon that arnt too bad i guess,but im going to needs to upgrade.

If someone on our team gives me a ditto ill give them a charmander (as soon as the egg hatches) or if you want you may have a torchick

Oh and i need help EV training,i need to know a somewhat helpfull way to get Pokerus.
If you have Pearl and Diamond, it's really easy to get a ditto, canalave city, right next to it, use pokeradar, and to get pokerus, just find someone who has it. I had it, but unfortunately I think it was wiped out before I can make every pokemon in my team have pokerus.
Back to top Go down
ArcaniteChill
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Elite Challenge Thread;   Shadow Elite Challenge Thread; Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:13 am

Lord Arceus wrote:
ArcaniteChill wrote:

If you have Pearl and Diamond, it's really easy to get a ditto, canalave city, right next to it, use pokeradar, and to get pokerus, just find someone who has it. I had it, but unfortunately I think it was wiped out before I can make every pokemon in my team have pokerus.
im on platinum,been trying to get pokerus for a while it isnt working,so any idea where to get a ditto on platinum?
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Elite Challenge Thread;   Shadow Elite Challenge Thread; Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:31 pm

ArcaniteChill wrote:
Lord Arceus wrote:
ArcaniteChill wrote:

im on platinum,been trying to get pokerus for a while it isnt working,so any idea where to get a ditto on platinum?
Pokemon mansion, I think you need to talk to Backlot till he says there's a ditto. I heard it's quite hard though. I'll see if I can get another ditto for you in Pearl.
Back to top Go down
ArcaniteChill
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Elite Challenge Thread;   Shadow Elite Challenge Thread; Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:22 pm

Lord Arceus wrote:
ArcaniteChill wrote:
Lord Arceus wrote:
ArcaniteChill wrote:

Pokemon mansion, I think you need to talk to Backlot till he says there's a ditto. I heard it's quite hard though. I'll see if I can get another ditto for you in Pearl.
Thanks if you do,you will get either a Charmander,or Torchick,or Turtwig,your choice.
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Elite Challenge Thread;   Shadow Elite Challenge Thread; Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:26 pm

ArcaniteChill wrote:
Lord Arceus wrote:
ArcaniteChill wrote:
Lord Arceus wrote:
ArcaniteChill wrote:

Thanks if you do,you will get either a Charmander,or Torchick,or Turtwig,your choice.
I already got all the starters, so you don't have to.
Back to top Go down
aklishak22
Master Trainer Lv1
Master Trainer Lv1
aklishak22

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Elite Challenge Thread;   Shadow Elite Challenge Thread; Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:51 pm

hey dudes...wrong thread...your killing the challenge thread...you two are talking discussion and trading...
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Elite Challenge Thread;   Shadow Elite Challenge Thread; Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:54 pm

aklishak22 wrote:
hey dudes...wrong thread...your killing the challenge thread...you two are talking discussion and trading...
Oops. Sorry. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ArcaniteChill
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Elite Challenge Thread;   Shadow Elite Challenge Thread; Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:18 pm

Well anyways,im still training a team so i can't fight at the moment,i can tell you dragonite will hopefully be on my team,time will come.

Anyways are Trios allowed because i want just Azelf out of them all.
Back to top Go down
aklishak22
Master Trainer Lv1
Master Trainer Lv1
aklishak22

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Elite Challenge Thread;   Shadow Elite Challenge Thread; Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:57 pm

Once again wrong thread... this is only for opponent challenges... but yes its whatever...
Back to top Go down
pokemon trader
Good Trainer Lv2
Good Trainer Lv2

Underground Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Elite Challenge Thread;   Shadow Elite Challenge Thread; Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:47 pm

well challegne me !
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.com/chat/pokemon/chat.shtml
Admin
Admin

Underground Points : 507

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Elite Challenge Thread;   Shadow Elite Challenge Thread; Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:32 pm

Let me explain this since no one gets it. pokemon trainer you have to make a challenge thread too. then you post in the opposite teams thread and challenge a random team member or a specific member.then they reply and give you the rules. then you both agree on a time.

btw i took both clans 5 points so they are official.

the clan with the most wins at the end of the week the clan members get 2 pts and the leaders get a bonus 2.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonunderground.forumotion.com
aklishak22
Master Trainer Lv1
Master Trainer Lv1
aklishak22

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Elite Challenge Thread;   Shadow Elite Challenge Thread; Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:38 pm

Well i got it... so poke trader you need to make a thread... im makin a new one since this one is filled with nothing but chatter.
Back to top Go down
aklishak22
Master Trainer Lv1
Master Trainer Lv1
aklishak22

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Elite Challenge Thread;   Shadow Elite Challenge Thread; Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:21 pm

Hark and rejoice my clan for i have new balls. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Elite Challenge Thread;   Shadow Elite Challenge Thread; Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow Elite Challenge Thread;
Page 1 of 1