Pokemon Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Underground

A site where D/P/Pt trainers can come to trade and test their skills. This isn't a site for little PokeNerds and PokeFags. This is for the best of the best.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ALL NEW GYM LEADERS WILL RECEIVE 3 UNDERGROUND POINTS REDEEMABLE IN THE UNDERGROUND SHOP!!!
GO TO THE GIVEAWAY SECTION TO ENTER THE 8 UNDERGROUND POINT GIVEAWAY!!!

Im exited about Heart Gold and Soul Silver,but we need more Yellow remake.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ArcaniteChill
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1

Underground Points : 8

Im exited about Heart Gold and Soul Silver,but we need more Yellow remake. Empty
PostSubject: Im exited about Heart Gold and Soul Silver,but we need more Yellow remake.   Im exited about Heart Gold and Soul Silver,but we need more Yellow remake. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:20 pm

Heart Gold and soul silver is going to be awesome and all,but they need to remake Pokemon Yellow.

Great game,fun to start with pikachu and get the other 3 starters withought constantly trading and what not.

Hopes for remake of yellow after the whole remake of Soul Silver Heart Gold and ?????? Crystal remake.
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

Underground Points : 7

Im exited about Heart Gold and Soul Silver,but we need more Yellow remake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im exited about Heart Gold and Soul Silver,but we need more Yellow remake.   Im exited about Heart Gold and Soul Silver,but we need more Yellow remake. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:31 pm

ArcaniteChill wrote:
Heart Gold and soul silver is going to be awesome and all,but they need to remake Pokemon Yellow.

Great game,fun to start with pikachu and get the other 3 starters withought constantly trading and what not.

Hopes for remake of yellow after the whole remake of Soul Silver Heart Gold and ?????? Crystal remake.
I seriously don't think they will. I mean, yellow was really like the other first generations and the main thing about yellow, to me, is the fact that your pokemon follows you around. That's probably why, instead of remaking yellow, they added the pokewalker thing to heart gold and soul silver.
Back to top Go down
Elite Trainer
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Elite Trainer

Underground Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Im exited about Heart Gold and Soul Silver,but we need more Yellow remake.   Im exited about Heart Gold and Soul Silver,but we need more Yellow remake. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:08 pm

Lord Arceus wrote:
ArcaniteChill wrote:

I seriously don't think they will. I mean, yellow was really like the other first generations and the main thing about yellow, to me, is the fact that your pokemon follows you around. That's probably why, instead of remaking yellow, they added the pokewalker thing to heart gold and soul silver.

in HG SS you can have a pokemon follow you just like in yellow not just your starter but ANY pokemon that i know of i've seen a japanese website for HG SS so yeh...idk tho they might who knows make a remake of crysul some time down the road...but i dobt that...
Back to top Go down
http://elitepokemontrainers.yolasite.com/
aklishak22
Master Trainer Lv1
Master Trainer Lv1
aklishak22

Underground Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Im exited about Heart Gold and Soul Silver,but we need more Yellow remake.   Im exited about Heart Gold and Soul Silver,but we need more Yellow remake. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:14 pm

Do i need to give spelling lessons for words like doubt and crystal? i am expensive but thorough...lol
Back to top Go down
Elite Trainer
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Elite Trainer

Underground Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Im exited about Heart Gold and Soul Silver,but we need more Yellow remake.   Im exited about Heart Gold and Soul Silver,but we need more Yellow remake. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:20 pm

o shut it you get my point....
Back to top Go down
http://elitepokemontrainers.yolasite.com/
aklishak22
Master Trainer Lv1
Master Trainer Lv1
aklishak22

Underground Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Im exited about Heart Gold and Soul Silver,but we need more Yellow remake.   Im exited about Heart Gold and Soul Silver,but we need more Yellow remake. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:27 pm

I's just messin wit ya homie...lol (Did i spell enough words wrong?) lol jk jk
Back to top Go down
ArcaniteChill
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1

Underground Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Im exited about Heart Gold and Soul Silver,but we need more Yellow remake.   Im exited about Heart Gold and Soul Silver,but we need more Yellow remake. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:24 pm

aklishak22 wrote:
Do i need to give spelling lessons for words like doubt and crystal? i am expensive but thorough...lol
Congrats on master level 1 :DD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im exited about Heart Gold and Soul Silver,but we need more Yellow remake.   Im exited about Heart Gold and Soul Silver,but we need more Yellow remake. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im exited about Heart Gold and Soul Silver,but we need more Yellow remake.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Underground :: Pokemon Platinum/Diamond/Pearl Lobby :: Pokemon Platinum/Diamond/Pearl Discussion-
Jump to: