Pokemon Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Underground

A site where D/P/Pt trainers can come to trade and test their skills. This isn't a site for little PokeNerds and PokeFags. This is for the best of the best.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ALL NEW GYM LEADERS WILL RECEIVE 3 UNDERGROUND POINTS REDEEMABLE IN THE UNDERGROUND SHOP!!!
GO TO THE GIVEAWAY SECTION TO ENTER THE 8 UNDERGROUND POINT GIVEAWAY!!!

Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!!

Go down 
+2
ArcaniteChill
aklishak22
6 posters

Who thinks people ask for too much off GTS... Like someone wanted Celebi for a Gibble...cmon...that doesnt make sense does it?
A) No, thats crap and they need to offer a fair trade.
Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!! I_vote_lcap14%Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!! I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
B)Hey its their trade they ask what they want.
Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!! I_vote_lcap29%Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!! I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
C) It is ridiculous and they deserve to be shot by Bullet Seed!
Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!! I_vote_lcap57%Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!! I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
aklishak22
Master Trainer Lv1
Master Trainer Lv1
aklishak22

Underground Points : 24

Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!!   Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:04 am

I have the events on Dex but on GTS i dont have the ones people want to trade for... Sad
Back to top Go down
ArcaniteChill
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1

Underground Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!!   Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:13 am

I dont know a trainer with celebi so i cant even get almost any event pokemon,oh wait,actually i cant get any exxept,Mewtwo.

But there is a slightly good side to this,because people are use to seeing so much crap offers,if you make a fair one,your trade will be done in less than an hour.
Back to top Go down
Elite Trainer
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Elite Trainer

Underground Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!!   Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:30 pm

what gets me angry is the noobs who ask for the same pokemon they are offering just higher level thos trainers need to be hit with a thunder to shock some sence into them or the noob that offers a crap pokemon and asls for a legend/something good just level 100...its pathetic...
Back to top Go down
http://elitepokemontrainers.yolasite.com/
ArcaniteChill
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1

PostSubject: Re: Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!!   Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:56 pm

Elite Trainer wrote:
what gets me angry is the noobs who ask for the same pokemon they are offering just higher level thos trainers need to be hit with a thunder to shock some sence into them or the noob that offers a crap pokemon and asls for a legend/something good just level 100...its pathetic...
Yea i know,im trying to get a japanese pokemon for Masuda's method and they trade EX. Level 7 Abra,for lvel 100 Abra
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

Underground Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!!   Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:55 pm

Most of the time when people do this, it's because they are trying to clone their pokemon or they just want one of those events because the people who DO clone their pokemon trade their clones for pokemon such as those. That's the way the GTS is, try it yourself, offer like a abra or a gible and ask for a lvl 100 event, you'll get it eventually but there's also the possibility it might be hacked.
Back to top Go down
ArcaniteChill
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1

PostSubject: Re: Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!!   Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:48 pm

Lord Arceus wrote:
Most of the time when people do this, it's because they are trying to clone their pokemon or they just want one of those events because the people who DO clone their pokemon trade their clones for pokemon such as those. That's the way the GTS is, try it yourself, offer like a abra or a gible and ask for a lvl 100 event, you'll get it eventually but there's also the possibility it might be hacked.
You cant clone on platinum sadly
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

Underground Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!!   Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:17 pm

ArcaniteChill wrote:
Lord Arceus wrote:
You cant clone on platinum sadly
Some people have Pearl and Diamond though.
Back to top Go down
aklishak22
Master Trainer Lv1
Master Trainer Lv1
aklishak22

PostSubject: Re: Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!!   Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:19 pm

Check my sig though...=/
Back to top Go down
aklishak22
Master Trainer Lv1
Master Trainer Lv1
aklishak22

PostSubject: Re: Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!!   Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:21 am

So does anyone have any spare events like Shaymin or rares like Mew2 they are willing to trade?
Back to top Go down
ArcaniteChill
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1

PostSubject: Re: Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!!   Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:47 pm

aklishak22 wrote:
So does anyone have any spare events like Shaymin or rares like Mew2 they are willing to trade?
If i can find my FireRed i might be able to get you mewtwo
Back to top Go down
aklishak22
Master Trainer Lv1
Master Trainer Lv1
aklishak22

PostSubject: Re: Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!!   Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:39 pm

Yay! Oh.....wait what you want for it before i celebrate? lol
Back to top Go down
petros
Noob Trainer
Noob Trainer
petros

Underground Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!!   Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:43 am

Gts can also be helpful for others.
Back to top Go down
pokemon trader
Good Trainer Lv2
Good Trainer Lv2

Underground Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!!   Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:45 am

AKLISHAK 70 mewtwo ,legit' for any legit dialga
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.com/chat/pokemon/chat.shtml
pokemon trader
Good Trainer Lv2
Good Trainer Lv2

Underground Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!!   Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:45 am

to be nice -.-
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.com/chat/pokemon/chat.shtml
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!!   Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wah!!! Stupid GTS!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Underground :: Pokemon Platinum/Diamond/Pearl Lobby :: Pokemon Platinum/Diamond/Pearl Trades-
Jump to: