Pokemon Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Underground

A site where D/P/Pt trainers can come to trade and test their skills. This isn't a site for little PokeNerds and PokeFags. This is for the best of the best.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ALL NEW GYM LEADERS WILL RECEIVE 3 UNDERGROUND POINTS REDEEMABLE IN THE UNDERGROUND SHOP!!!
GO TO THE GIVEAWAY SECTION TO ENTER THE 8 UNDERGROUND POINT GIVEAWAY!!!

OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ArcaniteChill
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1

Underground Points : 8

OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!!   OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:21 pm

WOOHOO! I was chaining ponyta and i got to 40,and for the first time (out of 3) my chain didnt randomly break Very Happy Level 16 Bold nature.

But the shiny patch was on an edge so i didnt get farther that 51 because my chain broke.

But im soo happy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

Underground Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!!   OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:25 pm

ArcaniteChill wrote:
WOOHOO! I was chaining ponyta and i got to 40,and for the first time (out of 3) my chain didnt randomly break Very Happy Level 16 Bold nature.

But the shiny patch was on an edge so i didnt get farther that 51 because my chain broke.

WOW, lucky..... did you get a lot of shiny ponytas or just one? If you got a lot, can I have one? I'll trade you something for it.
Back to top Go down
ArcaniteChill
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1

PostSubject: Re: OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!!   OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:20 pm

Lord Arceus wrote:
ArcaniteChill wrote:

WOW, lucky..... did you get a lot of shiny ponytas or just one? If you got a lot, can I have one? I'll trade you something for it.
I got one but it was on edge then my chain broke,but the spot where i chained em the chance was like 97% chance of seeing one.

Also,tomorow my brother will find out how to get wifi to work,he fixes it better than AT&T
Back to top Go down
Elite Trainer
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Elite Trainer

Underground Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!!   OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:46 pm

ahh shinys i remember my first caught shiny in my diamond a shiny golbal caught in route to the Elite Four ahh memories......now hes a crobat not the collest shiny but still its a shiny good times....
Back to top Go down
http://elitepokemontrainers.yolasite.com/
ArcaniteChill
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1

PostSubject: Re: OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!!   OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:02 pm

Lord Arceus wrote:
ArcaniteChill wrote:

But dont worry anyways,i need to get my brother one,you one,and one for myself because i dont want to evolve my first shiny into rapidash,because rapidash has grey flames/
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

PostSubject: Re: OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!!   OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:05 pm

ArcaniteChill wrote:
Lord Arceus wrote:
ArcaniteChill wrote:

But dont worry anyways,i need to get my brother one,you one,and one for myself because i dont want to evolve my first shiny into rapidash,because rapidash has grey flames/
Grey flames? Wicked. If I was you I would do that too.... So what do you want for your other ponytas?
Back to top Go down
aklishak22
Master Trainer Lv1
Master Trainer Lv1
aklishak22

Underground Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!!   OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:15 am

So how does it increase your chances for a shiny by chaining. like how did you know you chances were up to 97%?
Back to top Go down
Elite Trainer
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Elite Trainer

Underground Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!!   OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:33 am

aklishak22 wrote:
So how does it increase your chances for a shiny by chaining. like how did you know you chances were up to 97%?

thats what i'd like to know but the only think i can think of is if you breed a shiny pokemon with a shiny pokemon...
Back to top Go down
http://elitepokemontrainers.yolasite.com/
ArcaniteChill
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1

PostSubject: Re: OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!!   OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:46 pm

aklishak22 wrote:
The chance of just finding a ponyta not shiny,never saw anothe pokemon in the area untill the larvitar swarm today.
Back to top Go down
ArcaniteChill
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1

PostSubject: Re: OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!!   OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:47 pm

Elite Trainer wrote:
aklishak22 wrote:

thats what i'd like to know but the only think i can think of is if you breed a shiny pokemon with a shiny pokemon...
No,doesnt work.

No matter what if you breed shiny and shiny it will have the 1/9126 chance unless you are using masuda's method so its 1/2048
Back to top Go down
ArcaniteChill
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1

PostSubject: Re: OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!!   OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:52 pm

Lord Arceus wrote:
ArcaniteChill wrote:
Lord Arceus wrote:
ArcaniteChill wrote:

Grey flames? Wicked. If I was you I would do that too.... So what do you want for your other ponytas?
I dont really know.

Also linky for the shiny rapidash look. http://www.pokemondb.co.uk/images/sprites/diamond-pearl/shiny/rapidash.png
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

PostSubject: Re: OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!!   OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:45 pm

ArcaniteChill wrote:
Lord Arceus wrote:
ArcaniteChill wrote:
Lord Arceus wrote:
ArcaniteChill wrote:

I dont really know.

Also linky for the shiny rapidash look. http://www.pokemondb.co.uk/images/sprites/diamond-pearl/shiny/rapidash.png
Wow... looks awesome.... grey flames...
Back to top Go down
aklishak22
Master Trainer Lv1
Master Trainer Lv1
aklishak22

Underground Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!!   OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:41 pm

Who the hecks Masuda?
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

PostSubject: Re: OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!!   OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:05 am

aklishak22 wrote:
Who the hecks Masuda?
Director of the Pokemon Games, his blog's here: http://www.gamefreak.co.jp/blog/dir_english/?p=41
Back to top Go down
ArcaniteChill
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1

PostSubject: Re: OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!!   OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:40 pm

Lord Arceus wrote:
ArcaniteChill wrote:

Im sorry,cant get another one,i got to 40 used like 20 max repels,then i tried to get it to 50 but it broke at 48.
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

PostSubject: Re: OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!!   OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:19 pm

ArcaniteChill wrote:
Lord Arceus wrote:
ArcaniteChill wrote:

Im sorry,cant get another one,i got to 40 used like 20 max repels,then i tried to get it to 50 but it broke at 48.
Darn. How'd you get it so high?
Back to top Go down
ArcaniteChill
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1

PostSubject: Re: OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!!   OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:19 am

Lord Arceus wrote:
ArcaniteChill wrote:
Lord Arceus wrote:
ArcaniteChill wrote:

Keep note that i did watch a couple other vids too.
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

PostSubject: Re: OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!!   OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:04 pm

ArcaniteChill wrote:
Lord Arceus wrote:
ArcaniteChill wrote:
Lord Arceus wrote:
ArcaniteChill wrote:

Keep note that i did watch a couple other vids too.
OK thanks, I'll watch them when I have time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!!   OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG! MY FIRST SHINY!!!!
Page 1 of 1