Pokemon Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Underground

A site where D/P/Pt trainers can come to trade and test their skills. This isn't a site for little PokeNerds and PokeFags. This is for the best of the best.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ALL NEW GYM LEADERS WILL RECEIVE 3 UNDERGROUND POINTS REDEEMABLE IN THE UNDERGROUND SHOP!!!
GO TO THE GIVEAWAY SECTION TO ENTER THE 8 UNDERGROUND POINT GIVEAWAY!!!

Awesome youtube giveaway.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

Underground Points : 7

Awesome youtube giveaway. Empty
PostSubject: Awesome youtube giveaway.   Awesome youtube giveaway. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:43 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45YHx16ISlI This guy is giving away events for free, I just got an legit movie arceus from him, but you have to tell him what you want by email.
Back to top Go down
Elite Trainer
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Elite Trainer

Underground Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Awesome youtube giveaway.   Awesome youtube giveaway. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:29 pm

waiting on reply...from the person...
Back to top Go down
http://elitepokemontrainers.yolasite.com/
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

PostSubject: Re: Awesome youtube giveaway.   Awesome youtube giveaway. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:36 pm

Elite Trainer wrote:
waiting on reply...from the person...
He was on last night at about midnight 11:00 to 12:00, so you might have to be on that late to trade with him,
Back to top Go down
ArcaniteChill
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1

Underground Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Awesome youtube giveaway.   Awesome youtube giveaway. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:47 pm

WOOT! I got a shaymin,Arceus,and the shiny pichu for the HG SS event.

Also,i beat his whole team.

I beat his shiny pikachu with my torterra,and earthquake,lucario with earthquake,and his shiny Rayquaza with Roar of Time (he had it too and i got lucky and survived wit 20 HP)
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

PostSubject: Re: Awesome youtube giveaway.   Awesome youtube giveaway. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:19 pm

ArcaniteChill wrote:

I beat his shiny pikachu with my torterra,and earthquake,lucario with earthquake,and his shiny Rayquaza with Roar of Time (he had it too and i got lucky and survived wit 20 HP)
Huh, I used earthquake with my swampert and it did like barely any damage, his pikachu K.O ed my mewtwo and swampert but then I used Darkrai and beat his pikachu with dark void and nightmare plus bad dreams. Then his rayquaza pulled off a surprise aeroblast and defeated my darkrai. I wonder what cheat he used or what glitch he use to make his rayquaza's moveset so.... and how did he train his pikachu to make it so strong at both attack and defense.
Back to top Go down
ArcaniteChill
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1

PostSubject: Re: Awesome youtube giveaway.   Awesome youtube giveaway. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:21 pm

Lord Arceus wrote:
ArcaniteChill wrote:

Huh, I used earthquake with my swampert and it did like barely any damage, his pikachu K.O ed my mewtwo and swampert but then I used Darkrai and beat his pikachu with dark void and nightmare plus bad dreams. Then his rayquaza pulled off a surprise aeroblast and defeated my darkrai. I wonder what cheat he used or what glitch he use to make his rayquaza's moveset so.... and how did he train his pikachu to make it so strong at both attack and defense.
He cheated.The pokemon are hacked to have certain moves,so hip hip hooray no more breeding....
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

PostSubject: Re: Awesome youtube giveaway.   Awesome youtube giveaway. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:22 pm

ArcaniteChill wrote:
Lord Arceus wrote:
ArcaniteChill wrote:

He cheated.The pokemon are hacked to have certain moves,so hip hip hooray no more breeding....
Is it the same for the events? What did he use to hack?
Back to top Go down
Elite Trainer
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Elite Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Awesome youtube giveaway.   Awesome youtube giveaway. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:47 pm

an action replay of course he used some sort of cheat code(s) to get thos pokemon to have thos attacks....
Back to top Go down
Elite Trainer
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Elite Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Awesome youtube giveaway.   Awesome youtube giveaway. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:14 pm

just posted a comment to that video warning them not to trust the "legit" pokemon that person has to offer
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

PostSubject: Re: Awesome youtube giveaway.   Awesome youtube giveaway. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:25 pm

Elite Trainer wrote:
just posted a comment to that video warning them not to trust the "legit" pokemon that person has to offer
I think it could be legit but cloned though, I'm going to try using them in PBR, I'm quite sure the arceus is real because it activates the event in platinum.
Back to top Go down
Elite Trainer
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Elite Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Awesome youtube giveaway.   Awesome youtube giveaway. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:30 pm

Lord Arceus wrote:
Elite Trainer wrote:
I think it could be legit but cloned though, I'm going to try using them in PBR, I'm quite sure the arceus is real because it activates the event in platinum.

still not gonna trust this person...if they screwed up one persons game it will screw up everyones game i'll wait till the US release of the event to get these...
Back to top Go down
ArcaniteChill
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1

PostSubject: Re: Awesome youtube giveaway.   Awesome youtube giveaway. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:40 pm

Elite Trainer wrote:
Lord Arceus wrote:
Elite Trainer wrote:

still not gonna trust this person...if they screwed up one persons game it will screw up everyones game i'll wait till the US release of the event to get these...
It was close to deleting mine,i hatched an egg and turned off the game because the outline was an egg.
Back to top Go down
Elite Trainer
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Elite Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Awesome youtube giveaway.   Awesome youtube giveaway. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:15 am

if you ask me don't risk it with that youtube guy he seems a hacker if you ask me there is something odd about this "giveaway"
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

PostSubject: Re: Awesome youtube giveaway.   Awesome youtube giveaway. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:36 am

Elite Trainer wrote:
if you ask me don't risk it with that youtube guy he seems a hacker if you ask me there is something odd about this "giveaway"
And now it seems even odder when he disabled comments and removed the pokesav tutorial from his faves. At least I know now that my pearl or plat isn't affected with the breed bad eggs thing.
Back to top Go down
Elite Trainer
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Elite Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Awesome youtube giveaway.   Awesome youtube giveaway. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:40 am

Lord Arceus wrote:
Elite Trainer wrote:
And now it seems even odder when he disabled comments and removed the pokesav tutorial from his faves. At least I know now that my pearl or plat isn't affected with the breed bad eggs thing.

hes on to everyone now just a matter of time before he stops all together...
Back to top Go down
Elite Trainer
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Elite Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Awesome youtube giveaway.   Awesome youtube giveaway. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:50 am

that guy is a hacker there is no possible way without hacking that a pichu can beat a mewtwo and a rayquaza learning areoblast its impossible!!
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

PostSubject: Re: Awesome youtube giveaway.   Awesome youtube giveaway. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:21 pm

Elite Trainer wrote:
that guy is a hacker there is no possible way without hacking that a pichu can beat a mewtwo and a rayquaza learning areoblast its impossible!!
I'm guessing that his pikachu could be ev trained or something but the rayquaza is hacked, yeah i know, but how are we sure he didn't get them from someone else?
Back to top Go down
ArcaniteChill
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1

PostSubject: Re: Awesome youtube giveaway.   Awesome youtube giveaway. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:04 pm

Elite Trainer wrote:
Some legendarys are legit,but some like darkrai and what not arnt legit.
Back to top Go down
aklishak22
Master Trainer Lv1
Master Trainer Lv1
aklishak22

Underground Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Awesome youtube giveaway.   Awesome youtube giveaway. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:55 pm

Guys he tells people in the video that some are hacks... Geez...lay off the poor guy... and welcome him... He is a good guy... he helped me out big time... and activated events for me.
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

PostSubject: Re: Awesome youtube giveaway.   Awesome youtube giveaway. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:36 pm

aklishak22 wrote:
Guys he tells people in the video that some are hacks... Geez...lay off the poor guy... and welcome him... He is a good guy... he helped me out big time... and activated events for me.
We know now, Arcanite said somewhere that it turned out to be ANOTHER pokemon that was giving him the bad eggs. So in the end it was just a misunderstanding, I think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome youtube giveaway.   Awesome youtube giveaway. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome youtube giveaway.
Page 1 of 1