Pokemon Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Underground

A site where D/P/Pt trainers can come to trade and test their skills. This isn't a site for little PokeNerds and PokeFags. This is for the best of the best.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ALL NEW GYM LEADERS WILL RECEIVE 3 UNDERGROUND POINTS REDEEMABLE IN THE UNDERGROUND SHOP!!!
GO TO THE GIVEAWAY SECTION TO ENTER THE 8 UNDERGROUND POINT GIVEAWAY!!!

Where to find Articuno,Moltres and Zapdos on Pokemon Platinum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
petros
Noob Trainer
Noob Trainer
petros

Underground Points : 0

Where to find Articuno,Moltres and Zapdos on Pokemon Platinum Empty
PostSubject: Where to find Articuno,Moltres and Zapdos on Pokemon Platinum   Where to find Articuno,Moltres and Zapdos on Pokemon Platinum Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:59 am

When beat the Elite Four, Professor Oak will come to congratulate you for your achievement. Then he will leave. He will be at the Pal Park. To enter the PalPark, you must have the National Dex. Then, when you enter to the building, Professor Oak will come to your place and talk to you. Before he finish he will mention the Eterna City. After that he will leave. Go to Eterna city. Professor Oak lives in a house which is located at South. Talk to him and he will give you a poketch app. Then he will tell you that 3 legendary pokemon from Kanto lives now here (Sinnoh). In your poketch app you will be able to locate the 3 legendary pokemon, in the same way, as you did to find Mesprit.

I hope that i have help you.
Back to top Go down
petros
Noob Trainer
Noob Trainer
petros

PostSubject: Re: Where to find Articuno,Moltres and Zapdos on Pokemon Platinum   Where to find Articuno,Moltres and Zapdos on Pokemon Platinum Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:15 am

It exist only in Platinum.
Back to top Go down
Fredrik
Noob Trainer
Noob Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Where to find Articuno,Moltres and Zapdos on Pokemon Platinum   Where to find Articuno,Moltres and Zapdos on Pokemon Platinum Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:50 am

Right mate.
You have told me thAT before, but i thought you was joking.
Are you going to write about the Regice Regirock and Registeel? bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
ArcaniteChill
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1

Underground Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Where to find Articuno,Moltres and Zapdos on Pokemon Platinum   Where to find Articuno,Moltres and Zapdos on Pokemon Platinum Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:31 pm

Fredrik wrote:
Right mate.
You have told me thAT before, but i thought you was joking.
Are you going to write about the Regice Regirock and Registeel? bounce bounce
There was a japansese movie that had something to do with regigigas or something,then if you go to the movie and bring you DS you can receave mystery gift which is the movie regigigas,he is more special because he starts level 100 and if you have hin in your party there will be 3 "secret" entrances to places,there will be dots on the floor of one of the regis faces if you step on them in order you get another entrance open and fight Regice/steel/rock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to find Articuno,Moltres and Zapdos on Pokemon Platinum   Where to find Articuno,Moltres and Zapdos on Pokemon Platinum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where to find Articuno,Moltres and Zapdos on Pokemon Platinum
Page 1 of 1