Pokemon Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Underground

A site where D/P/Pt trainers can come to trade and test their skills. This isn't a site for little PokeNerds and PokeFags. This is for the best of the best.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ALL NEW GYM LEADERS WILL RECEIVE 3 UNDERGROUND POINTS REDEEMABLE IN THE UNDERGROUND SHOP!!!
GO TO THE GIVEAWAY SECTION TO ENTER THE 8 UNDERGROUND POINT GIVEAWAY!!!

Ok,these threads are dieing so we need to have a real chat.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ArcaniteChill
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1

Underground Points : 8

Ok,these threads are dieing so we need to have a real chat. Empty
PostSubject: Ok,these threads are dieing so we need to have a real chat.   Ok,these threads are dieing so we need to have a real chat. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:21 pm

Seriously,lets just chat about real life or something.

Talk about your day and what not.

Today,well it was quite boring considering my Left 4 Dead is lost.I rarely play pokemon anymore because i can't get a shiny pokemon.

So i got this new thing to play catch for easy catches from long distances,the velcro with the fuzzy ball.
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

Underground Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Ok,these threads are dieing so we need to have a real chat.   Ok,these threads are dieing so we need to have a real chat. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm

I would chat about real life and stuff, if there was a section for everything else, but the people in power has left that part out, leaving only pokemon stuff. But wtv. I remember having the thing you're talking about, is it like you have this circular velcro pad thing stuck to your hand? I visited the Gettysburg Museum today, but I'm still kind of bored too because I don't have a good game to play. I don't feel like playing the Metroid or Fire Emblem series or Brawl, finished the other stuff except windwaker, which I also kind of don't feel like playing. I've finished all my d.s games, I think except diamond, because that's where I use my actionton replay on, and I don't use it much. I used to go through walls to catch shaymin but since I lost the AR, i can't get out of flower paradise since I don't have the badge that lets you fly.
Back to top Go down
ArcaniteChill
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1

PostSubject: Re: Ok,these threads are dieing so we need to have a real chat.   Ok,these threads are dieing so we need to have a real chat. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:59 am

Wow,that sucks.

I have been getting now really bored because i also beat all my DS games and so i play xbox or go outside when the weather is nice.L4D is still lost but i think ill be able to find it Thursday when im at my dads house.

I'm thinking about getting PBR for my wii but i don't know if it is worth it,after all it is just fighting with Pokes from your DS or rental pokes.

So many boring games on Roblox now.
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

PostSubject: Re: Ok,these threads are dieing so we need to have a real chat.   Ok,these threads are dieing so we need to have a real chat. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:06 pm

ArcaniteChill wrote:
Wow,that sucks.

I have been getting now really bored because i also beat all my DS games and so i play xbox or go outside when the weather is nice.L4D is still lost but i think ill be able to find it Thursday when im at my dads house.

I'm thinking about getting PBR for my wii but i don't know if it is worth it,after all it is just fighting with Pokes from your DS or rental pokes.

Yeah, PBR is pretty boring, but the thing is, you could get the 3 poketopia events for trading with people. It's kind of like an easier but bigger battle frontier. Except without all those cool different rules, I guess, and you can use ubers. There's not really a plot, too.. so.... It just depends, if you want to buy it, you should get a used copy or something, because I don't think it's worth the 50$
Back to top Go down
ArcaniteChill
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1

PostSubject: Re: Ok,these threads are dieing so we need to have a real chat.   Ok,these threads are dieing so we need to have a real chat. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:40 pm

Lord Arceus wrote:
ArcaniteChill wrote:
Wow,that sucks.

Yeah, PBR is pretty boring, but the thing is, you could get the 3 poketopia events for trading with people. It's kind of like an easier but bigger battle frontier. Except without all those cool different rules, I guess, and you can use ubers. There's not really a plot, too.. so.... It just depends, if you want to buy it, you should get a used copy or something, because I don't think it's worth the 50$
Yea im probs not going to.

Anyways when do you plan on getting on again because we need to still trade.
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

PostSubject: Re: Ok,these threads are dieing so we need to have a real chat.   Ok,these threads are dieing so we need to have a real chat. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:54 pm

ArcaniteChill wrote:
Lord Arceus wrote:
ArcaniteChill wrote:
Wow,that sucks.

Yea im probs not going to.

Anyways when do you plan on getting on again because we need to still trade.
I'm on right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok,these threads are dieing so we need to have a real chat.   Ok,these threads are dieing so we need to have a real chat. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok,these threads are dieing so we need to have a real chat.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Underground :: Pokemon Platinum/Diamond/Pearl Lobby :: Pokemon Platinum/Diamond/Pearl Discussion-
Jump to: