Pokemon Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Underground

A site where D/P/Pt trainers can come to trade and test their skills. This isn't a site for little PokeNerds and PokeFags. This is for the best of the best.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ALL NEW GYM LEADERS WILL RECEIVE 3 UNDERGROUND POINTS REDEEMABLE IN THE UNDERGROUND SHOP!!!
GO TO THE GIVEAWAY SECTION TO ENTER THE 8 UNDERGROUND POINT GIVEAWAY!!!

Is it me or is the forum dead?...

Go down 
+2
Lord Arceus
Elite Trainer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Elite Trainer
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Elite Trainer

Underground Points : 5

Is it me or is the forum dead?... Empty
PostSubject: Is it me or is the forum dead?...   Is it me or is the forum dead?... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:10 pm

either its me or this forum just kinda lost some ground in terms of member partisipation come on we have all our gym leaders (well we will whenever the person in charge of the forum make petros the official ground leader) but beside the point we have all the spots filled come on people get excited we can get the league going i propose we have tournament to celebrate getting all the spots filled or something come on people this forum has well died and we all can't be on at the same time but still if we all work together we can bring the forum back...WHO'S WITH ME?
Back to top Go down
http://elitepokemontrainers.yolasite.com/
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

Underground Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is the forum dead?...   Is it me or is the forum dead?... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:48 pm

I am... But the problem is, the admins, I think, left. Like, the people with power. And nobody else replies back to the topics that people posted on. The Admin left because he was "busy". He gave the power to aklishak and Finge. Finge doesn't come on that much. aklishak used to, but I think he might be busy. Anyways, even with the gyms all filled, some of them do come online but aren't active anyways, I think....
You know, maybe we should wait till summer starts or something, because maybe since it's summer, everybody's on trips and such, so who knows, maybe they're all on vacation and once they come back, these forums might be really active. Just got to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Elite Trainer
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Elite Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is the forum dead?...   Is it me or is the forum dead?... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:57 pm

no one really knows for sure what is going on with the admin(s) / members in the SUPREME power but hey we never know its just a bit concerning that this forum is about to take off everything just stops but we never know the real reason of whats gonna happen we must wait and see........
Back to top Go down
ArcaniteChill
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1

Underground Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is the forum dead?...   Is it me or is the forum dead?... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:49 pm

*Sigh* until the mod(s) come back this is going to be a very dead forum.So boring Sad nothing is going on because its never updated Sad

Last edited by ArcaniteChill on Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aklishak22
Master Trainer Lv1
Master Trainer Lv1
aklishak22

Underground Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is the forum dead?...   Is it me or is the forum dead?... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:06 pm

The "Supreme Power" has returned....Im back and we are gonna get this going.. Ok..,. gym leaders reply asap..... same for you elites... ive been going through alot and i am sorry ive been gone but as Naruto says....." Believe it!" we are getting this place huge.
Back to top Go down
pkmaster777
Noob Trainer
Noob Trainer

Underground Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is the forum dead?...   Is it me or is the forum dead?... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:29 pm

gym 6 the Rocken waves pkmaster777 is here and waiting.

Last edited by pkmaster777 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is the forum dead?...   Is it me or is the forum dead?... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:21 am

Scorcher's here so no one fear! Fire Gym ready, but I'm in a different time zone now, it's the GMT +8 hours.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Underground Points : 507

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is the forum dead?...   Is it me or is the forum dead?... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:06 pm

Thanks for the speedy replies guys and others have been on but for some reason havent replied... grrr i leave for a stinkin week and the world crumbles beneath me... cmon guys... i said im sorry ok? I havent been having fun...my car was taken... and to make matters worse i wasnt even able to come home for a week. So please back me up here and lets liven this place back up. OK?
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonunderground.forumotion.com
pkmaster777
Noob Trainer
Noob Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is the forum dead?...   Is it me or is the forum dead?... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:34 am

that sucks
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is the forum dead?...   Is it me or is the forum dead?... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:50 am

Admin wrote:
Thanks for the speedy replies guys and others have been on but for some reason havent replied... grrr i leave for a stinkin week and the world crumbles beneath me... cmon guys... i said im sorry ok? I havent been having fun...my car was taken... and to make matters worse i wasnt even able to come home for a week. So please back me up here and lets liven this place back up. OK?
*gasp* is it really the original admin? You're back? Oh ok then.... But pkmaster could you stop post two/three word comments? >.< even though the admin did say liven up the place.... that's kind of spamming....... in my opinion that is, anyways...
Back to top Go down
pkmaster777
Noob Trainer
Noob Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is the forum dead?...   Is it me or is the forum dead?... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:29 am

dude i sent thouse so people will get notified. thats all so dont freak
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is the forum dead?...   Is it me or is the forum dead?... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:40 pm

pkmaster777 wrote:
dude i sent thouse so people will get notified. thats all so dont freak
yeah well.... fine, but next time could you pm them instead? I'm just saying...
Back to top Go down
pkmaster777
Noob Trainer
Noob Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is the forum dead?...   Is it me or is the forum dead?... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:57 pm

it dont matter its the only time ive done it and its the only time i am gonna do it since erveryone is coming back now. so lets rock this stuff.
Back to top Go down
aklishak22
Master Trainer Lv1
Master Trainer Lv1
aklishak22

Underground Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is the forum dead?...   Is it me or is the forum dead?... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:13 pm

People relax....ok? No spamming....but thanks pkmaster777 i know what you were doing...its ok but not again....he is right...PMs are much more effective.
Back to top Go down
Elite Trainer
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Elite Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is the forum dead?...   Is it me or is the forum dead?... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:04 am

E-4 member #1 Elite Trainer still around but sadly no DS/Diamond i'm not exactly taking battles but hey i'm here if anyone needs help/advice...
Back to top Go down
pkmaster777
Noob Trainer
Noob Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is the forum dead?...   Is it me or is the forum dead?... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:57 pm

fair enough. so where is everyone
Back to top Go down
Elite Trainer
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Elite Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is the forum dead?...   Is it me or is the forum dead?... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:11 pm

idk you tell me i'm not an admin/mod so i'm out of the loop with whats going on
Back to top Go down
Elite Trainer
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Elite Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is the forum dead?...   Is it me or is the forum dead?... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:52 pm

this forum has died...it had so much potential...o well whos ready for a revive,,,
Back to top Go down
pkmaster777
Noob Trainer
Noob Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is the forum dead?...   Is it me or is the forum dead?... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:58 pm

how do we do that
Back to top Go down
Elite Trainer
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Elite Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is the forum dead?...   Is it me or is the forum dead?... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:48 am

thats a god ? seeing as neither of us are admins here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is the forum dead?...   Is it me or is the forum dead?... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it me or is the forum dead?...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Underground :: Other Discussion :: Mod Discussion-
Jump to: