Pokemon Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Underground

A site where D/P/Pt trainers can come to trade and test their skills. This isn't a site for little PokeNerds and PokeFags. This is for the best of the best.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ALL NEW GYM LEADERS WILL RECEIVE 3 UNDERGROUND POINTS REDEEMABLE IN THE UNDERGROUND SHOP!!!
GO TO THE GIVEAWAY SECTION TO ENTER THE 8 UNDERGROUND POINT GIVEAWAY!!!

I'm in a different time zone now.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

Underground Points : 7

I'm in a different time zone now. Empty
PostSubject: I'm in a different time zone now.   I'm in a different time zone now. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:27 am

Just in case if you want to battle/trade with me, I just want to say that I'm in a different time zone, before it was PST but now it's the GMT+8.
Back to top Go down
ArcaniteChill
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1

Underground Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a different time zone now.   I'm in a different time zone now. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:05 pm

Lord Arceus wrote:
Just in case if you want to battle/trade with me, I just want to say that I'm in a different time zone, before it was PST but now it's the GMT+8.
Are you on Vacation?Did you move?Just wanting to know if this will last forever.

Also im not playing much becausei m on CoD:WaW for Map Pack 3.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Noob Trainer
Noob Trainer

Underground Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a different time zone now.   I'm in a different time zone now. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:22 pm

Arcanite do you have xbox live?
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

Underground Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a different time zone now.   I'm in a different time zone now. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:39 pm

ArcaniteChill wrote:
Lord Arceus wrote:
Are you on Vacation?Did you move?Just wanting to know if this will last forever.

Also im not playing much becausei m on CoD:WaW for Map Pack 3.
The thing is, I WAS on vacation. So the time zone I used before would only be used during summer vacation.
Back to top Go down
ArcaniteChill
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1

Underground Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a different time zone now.   I'm in a different time zone now. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:19 pm

xxsnipeopxx wrote:
Arcanite do you have xbox live?
Yes,how did you know?

GT:Arcanite Chill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a different time zone now.   I'm in a different time zone now. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm in a different time zone now.
Page 1 of 1