Pokemon Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Underground

A site where D/P/Pt trainers can come to trade and test their skills. This isn't a site for little PokeNerds and PokeFags. This is for the best of the best.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ALL NEW GYM LEADERS WILL RECEIVE 3 UNDERGROUND POINTS REDEEMABLE IN THE UNDERGROUND SHOP!!!
GO TO THE GIVEAWAY SECTION TO ENTER THE 8 UNDERGROUND POINT GIVEAWAY!!!

Debate: The greatest overall pokemon....

Go down 
+7
Frost
Elite Trainer
pokemon trader
Stoyus
reedfeath
Finge
aklishak22
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aklishak22
Master Trainer Lv1
Master Trainer Lv1
aklishak22

Underground Points : 24

Debate: The greatest overall pokemon.... Empty
PostSubject: Debate: The greatest overall pokemon....   Debate: The greatest overall pokemon.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:42 pm

Who is your favorite overall pokemon and why do they just totally rock? The 1st official debate begins...
Back to top Go down
aklishak22
Master Trainer Lv1
Master Trainer Lv1
aklishak22

PostSubject: Re: Debate: The greatest overall pokemon....   Debate: The greatest overall pokemon.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:44 pm

It can be from the Anime or the game...just specify.
Back to top Go down
Finge
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Finge

Underground Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Debate: The greatest overall pokemon....   Debate: The greatest overall pokemon.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:28 pm

wat is an overall pokemon?
Back to top Go down
reedfeath
Noob Trainer
Noob Trainer
reedfeath

Underground Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Debate: The greatest overall pokemon....   Debate: The greatest overall pokemon.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:29 am

has to be weavile its shear speed is amazing and its attack can be really high if you ev. and for all the people out there who think they can kill it with a fighting type move weavile can learn areal ace and very fewly time does weavile strike second
thanks for reading my comment i hopes you agree Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://pokepals.net
aklishak22
Master Trainer Lv1
Master Trainer Lv1
aklishak22

PostSubject: Re: Debate: The greatest overall pokemon....   Debate: The greatest overall pokemon.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:07 am

Essentially Finge its your favorite and you defend why it is your favorite... Such as if your favorite was slowming(its unlikely any would have him as theirs so thats why im using him.) "He is the best because he has a broad move range and can use super effective moves against types that would be super effective against himself...and if he uses trick room he is invincible." Now he isnt my favorite but its an example... and if your doing the anime poke fav, something like"Rotom is my favorite Anime Pokemon because he likes to play pranks just like me, hes also funny and tough." So there ya go finge...lol hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
aklishak22
Master Trainer Lv1
Master Trainer Lv1
aklishak22

PostSubject: Re: Debate: The greatest overall pokemon....   Debate: The greatest overall pokemon.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:10 am

Of course i dont agree Reed. This is a debate thread. ;o Oh...Burn....just like weaville does. Use fire blast....k.o....lol jk
Back to top Go down
reedfeath
Noob Trainer
Noob Trainer
reedfeath

PostSubject: Re: Debate: The greatest overall pokemon....   Debate: The greatest overall pokemon.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:13 pm

yah right weavile would dodge it with amazing speed and weavile would attack first and use its amazing attack to one hit KO any pokemon with a ice puch and a never melt ice so... Razz and also it would pone rotom with a dark night slash in a snap. you just got double pwned Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Finge
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Finge

PostSubject: Re: Debate: The greatest overall pokemon....   Debate: The greatest overall pokemon.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:08 pm

oh i see well idk i guess id say Skarmory becuz it can learn stealth rock and spikes it has great defense and speed then i would use whirlwind alot and you mite kno wat happens after...
plus not in the game i like it cuz its a steel type and flying and it looks awsome...

but another id say is Gliscor becuz it looks menacing and it looks cool good defese, attack and spped is pretty good
Back to top Go down
Stoyus
Noob Trainer
Noob Trainer
Stoyus

PostSubject: Re: Debate: The greatest overall pokemon....   Debate: The greatest overall pokemon.... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:59 am

I would have to say yanamega. It has great spec. attack and its other stats are balanced. Also Ancient Power is super effective against two of is weaknesses fire and flying.It also looks pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
aklishak22
Master Trainer Lv1
Master Trainer Lv1
aklishak22

PostSubject: Re: Debate: The greatest overall pokemon....   Debate: The greatest overall pokemon.... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:32 pm

Your all making great picks and reasons...
Back to top Go down
pokemon trader
Good Trainer Lv2
Good Trainer Lv2

PostSubject: Re: Debate: The greatest overall pokemon....   Debate: The greatest overall pokemon.... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:35 pm

dude, thee best is so igglybff or kyogre, stop making me laugh lol jk great choices.my reasons,well kyogre is so awsome it has GREAT sp atak and defences and knocks out electric types like electrivire in 1 hit i tried, both lvl 100 single vs a ev'r when kyogre was not ev'd with the move surf. KYOGRE KILLS. Also igglybff cuz she draws clowny faces.

Last edited by pokemon trader on Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.com/chat/pokemon/chat.shtml
aklishak22
Master Trainer Lv1
Master Trainer Lv1
aklishak22

PostSubject: Re: Debate: The greatest overall pokemon....   Debate: The greatest overall pokemon.... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:21 pm

DUDE! again its IGGLYBUFF not IGGLYPUFF... Its your favorite and ya dont even know its name... i bet Igglybuff is sad knowing that...lol
Back to top Go down
Elite Trainer
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Elite Trainer

Underground Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Debate: The greatest overall pokemon....   Debate: The greatest overall pokemon.... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:56 pm

GARCHOMP END OF STORY "UBER" BIG DEAL i tend to say "screw it" to all of Smogons Tier BS Garchomp is KICK AS* on grounds of his speed is good his move pool is very good and hello hes a DRAGON one of the best types in my book...
Back to top Go down
http://elitepokemontrainers.yolasite.com/
Stoyus
Noob Trainer
Noob Trainer
Stoyus

PostSubject: Re: Debate: The greatest overall pokemon....   Debate: The greatest overall pokemon.... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:22 pm

Disagree an ice type can totally wipe a garchomp out. Its speed is lacking so and ice types are usually fast. A.K.A Garchomp go bye bye!
Back to top Go down
Finge
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Finge

PostSubject: Re: Debate: The greatest overall pokemon....   Debate: The greatest overall pokemon.... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:47 pm

Stoyus wrote:
Disagree an ice type can totally wipe a garchomp out. Its speed is lacking so and ice types are usually fast. A.K.A Garchomp go bye bye!
i agree with Stoyus i defeated a not very well trained wevile against a trained garchomp i won easily
Back to top Go down
Finge
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Finge

PostSubject: Re: Debate: The greatest overall pokemon....   Debate: The greatest overall pokemon.... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:49 pm

oops i meant i defeated a trained garchomp with a not so trained weavile(rare candied it to 100 Razz) and i won
Back to top Go down
reedfeath
Noob Trainer
Noob Trainer
reedfeath

PostSubject: Re: Debate: The greatest overall pokemon....   Debate: The greatest overall pokemon.... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:00 pm

iv one hit ko ed 4 garchomps with my weavile
Back to top Go down
Frost
Noob Trainer
Noob Trainer

Underground Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Debate: The greatest overall pokemon....   Debate: The greatest overall pokemon.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:19 pm

Stoyus wrote:

Yeah but a Fire Fang from Garchomp would burn the wittle wings of your wittle bug Pokemon.. Twisted Evil

Anyways..My favorite would also have to be Weavile. That guy is fast and packs a big punch.
Back to top Go down
Elite Trainer
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Elite Trainer

Underground Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Debate: The greatest overall pokemon....   Debate: The greatest overall pokemon.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:07 pm

Stoyus wrote:

are you forgetting you would have to out speed Garchomp he has infact a 333 speed i should know i have one so u would have to ether have A.A quick Claw B. a higher speed C.an attack that hits first D.Hacked speed not to mention Garchomps defence is rather high as well pair that with a high Sp.Def he or she depending on gender is one tough pokemon to beat...
Back to top Go down
http://elitepokemontrainers.yolasite.com/
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

Underground Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Debate: The greatest overall pokemon....   Debate: The greatest overall pokemon.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:36 pm

Arceus. The obvious choice, highest base stat, ability to change types, god of all pokemon, what more do you want? You get him at lvl 80, don't need that much time to train. You can do combos in double battle like give arceus draco plate and if the opponent switches to a dragon type, use thief or knock off on your own arceus and turn it back to normal to avoid super effective hits. Not only that it can learn super many moves.
Back to top Go down
petros
Noob Trainer
Noob Trainer
petros

Underground Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Debate: The greatest overall pokemon....   Debate: The greatest overall pokemon.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:05 am

Arceus of course. Because with the "plates", it can become strong enough to pwne every pokemon. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ArcaniteChill
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1

PostSubject: Re: Debate: The greatest overall pokemon....   Debate: The greatest overall pokemon.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:37 am

petros wrote:
Arceus of course. Because with the "plates", it can become strong enough to pwne every pokemon. cheers cheers
My pokemon use all sorts of moves now,so any type of arceus isnt a problem.

Anyways,we all know the best pokemon is castform,not an uber,and mega awesome all at once.
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

PostSubject: Re: Debate: The greatest overall pokemon....   Debate: The greatest overall pokemon.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:00 pm

ArcaniteChill wrote:
petros wrote:

Anyways,we all know the best pokemon is castform,not an uber,and mega awesome all at once.
Arceus will still pwn you, you can't cover ALL types with just one moveset.
Back to top Go down
ArcaniteChill
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1

PostSubject: Re: Debate: The greatest overall pokemon....   Debate: The greatest overall pokemon.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:56 pm

Lord Arceus wrote:
ArcaniteChill wrote:
petros wrote:

Arceus will still pwn you, you can't cover ALL types with just one moveset.
2 pokemon and WAMBO you got yourself a spicy sentance sandwhich

also i just have 1 arecus hunter i have mose set set for the most common arceus types.
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

PostSubject: Re: Debate: The greatest overall pokemon....   Debate: The greatest overall pokemon.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:37 pm

I said 1 moveset. not 2 -_- Anyways, the plates are what petros said, my point as why arceus is the best overall is because of the stats and the amount of moves it can learn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debate: The greatest overall pokemon....   Debate: The greatest overall pokemon.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debate: The greatest overall pokemon....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next