Pokemon Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Underground

A site where D/P/Pt trainers can come to trade and test their skills. This isn't a site for little PokeNerds and PokeFags. This is for the best of the best.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ALL NEW GYM LEADERS WILL RECEIVE 3 UNDERGROUND POINTS REDEEMABLE IN THE UNDERGROUND SHOP!!!
GO TO THE GIVEAWAY SECTION TO ENTER THE 8 UNDERGROUND POINT GIVEAWAY!!!

Battle Elite Trainer feeling brave?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Elite Trainer
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Elite Trainer

Underground Points : 5

Battle Elite Trainer feeling brave? Empty
PostSubject: Battle Elite Trainer feeling brave?   Battle Elite Trainer feeling brave? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:58 pm

Greetings i have a challenge to ANY battler here Battle me and see how you stack up to me Elite Trainer

Josh-1676-6698-1414
Back to top Go down
http://elitepokemontrainers.yolasite.com/
Lord Arceus
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Lord Arceus

Underground Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Battle Elite Trainer feeling brave?   Battle Elite Trainer feeling brave? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:31 pm

Elite Trainer wrote:
Greetings i have a challenge to ANY battler here Battle me and see how you stack up to me Elite Trainer

Josh-1676-6698-1414

Any rules?
Back to top Go down
Elite Trainer
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Elite Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Battle Elite Trainer feeling brave?   Battle Elite Trainer feeling brave? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:51 pm

Lord Arceus wrote:
Elite Trainer wrote:

Josh-1676-6698-1414

Any rules?

only main rules are that of my Facebook Group Elite Pokemon Trainers: Limit one Legend limit one sableye or spirtomb non Wonder guard mind you NO HACKED POKEMON are mainly the only rules i play by...
Back to top Go down
Frost
Noob Trainer
Noob Trainer

Underground Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Battle Elite Trainer feeling brave?   Battle Elite Trainer feeling brave? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:46 am

Lord Arceus do what I do when people allow the use of Ubers, spam Sheer Cold or any other OHKO move with Wide Lens or Zoom Lens because he never said OHKO clause. XD
Back to top Go down
Elite Trainer
Good Trainer Lv1
Good Trainer Lv1
Elite Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Battle Elite Trainer feeling brave?   Battle Elite Trainer feeling brave? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:51 am

now why would anyone want to pull a cheap shot like that if you ask me OHKO's are the noobs way to battle....
Back to top Go down
aklishak22
Master Trainer Lv1
Master Trainer Lv1
aklishak22

Underground Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Battle Elite Trainer feeling brave?   Battle Elite Trainer feeling brave? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:36 am

If thats the case i bet you have em...right you guys? Wink
Back to top Go down
Alan323
Noob Trainer
Noob Trainer

Underground Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Battle Elite Trainer feeling brave?   Battle Elite Trainer feeling brave? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:23 pm

Whats up! I'm new to this forum but I'm not new to pokemon so just reply to me or something if you wanna battle ^_^

Name: Alan
Friend code: 2493 1622 4196
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Elite Trainer feeling brave?   Battle Elite Trainer feeling brave? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Elite Trainer feeling brave?
Page 1 of 1